Monday, July 29, 2013

Spain_ Great place to learn Spanish and improve English

The most effective way to learn English is to make mistake, then your " new family member" will make fun of you and correct you in the way that you won't ever forget.
Here you go:
-Lesson 1. Tran: "Why are you pissing off, Alex??".... hahhahaha.... Alex: "What? What did you say?? hahahha.... Why are you pissed off??"
-Lesson 2: Tran: " Sorry I can't be a nice person because I am bad in the bones!!" Jesus: " Then you need to go see the doctor!!" hahahhaha... Jesus:" You are bad to the bones, not in the bones, Tran!"
-Lesson 3: unresolved solution... Walking back from the studio in the dark... Something happened.... No one can't remember what happened, but suddenly Tran yelled: " Don't pervered me!!" Ian, Ryan, and victim Tran all laughed....

... It is great to have friends that got your back, laugh at and together with you, and help me learn to be better!!! That is Studio in Spain!! I appreciated those moments that I could laugh and be laughed at by those strangers had become friends!!!!

-Tran...

No comments:

Post a Comment