Friday, August 7, 2015

Struggles to struggles

Definitely this summer spain studio experience was full of fun and excitement. 
At the same time... it also gave me series of "struggle gates" that I had go through and dealt with
.
.
.
.
Lifestyle (especially siesta)
Language Barrier
Laziness
Relationships
Diagrams
Iteration Process
Presentations
Computer crash
Program crash
...
such and such

But at the same time, when I look back, it was actually a series of "learning gates" after all

Learning how to interact with people
Acknowledging the importance of the process
Learning about studio (save...save...autosave..save)
Learning "how to treat your computer well next time"
...
and mostly 
Learning about myself, my abilities, my strengths, my weaknesses such and such.

One Korean artist once said, "pain creates a room for take-off"
Enduring the pain, growing.. learning... accomplishment at the end

Anyway,
Thank you and thank you

-Joan Kang-


No comments:

Post a Comment