Friday, August 5, 2016

Thank you, thank you, and thank you

There are so many words that I can use to describe this summer: amazing, funny, emotional, hot, confusing, eye-opened, and so on. However, “thank you” is the only thing I would like to say to everyone and everything happened during this summer.

Thank you Spain for being a wonderful country with all the passionate people, food, and dance.

Thank you Guardamar for being so peaceful to being so crazy.
Thank you everyone in Jaen Pension for being so friendly to us and giving us so much food.

Thank you Isa for making me the champion of the staring game.

Thank you Berny for making us look goooood in the film. The trailer really moves me.

Thank you Mari for being an ice-breaker on the train and on the bus to help me to break my shyness and show my silly personality to everyone.

Thank you Alejandro for being an inspiring instructor who opened my mind to see architecture differently. The way you talk about architecture really makes me ponder over the way I criticize architecture.

Thank you myself for being brave to accept this challenge and finished it well.

Thank you my homies for being supporting, encouraging, helping, and laughing with me all the time. 10 of us are really the perfect size for this studio. Love you guys and good luck to everyone! 
Thank you Adriana, Alessa, Jenny, Jeremiah, Laila, Mateo, Nuri, Shannon, UJ.

So graceful for being one part of the Guardamar studio. The best summer I have ever had.

Thank you


Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment