Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Experience of a Lifetime



Just a few months ago none of us knew that Guardamar del Segura existed and now we leave this place with many memories and stories to tell people back home. I can still recall the day we all got there and we did not know what to expect, that was also the day we met Vicente. I'm not going to lie, but Vicente definetly made our stay in Guardamar even more special and worth wile. Nonetheless, a large portion of this program was dedicated to travel and that is something I did not take for granted. I enjoyed every trip we had, whether big or small. I'm going to bring to memory some of the great moments I enjoyed during my summer in Spain:


1) Arriving to Madrid and experiencing a different country for the first time.


2) Arriving to the Pension.

3) Eating some of Vicente's food for the first time.


4) Being able to see Roman ruins.


5) Alicante Castle.


6) The beautiful beaches of Guardamar.


7) Alicante Float Burning.


8) Granada weekend!


9) Valencia Weekend, traveled to 6 cities (Altea, Valencia, Pamplona, San Sebastian, and Bilbao).


10) Guardamar Festival, Moors and Christians.


But I guess what I enjoyed most of all is having the oportunity to meeting new people, see new places I only knew through books, and experience life in a new country.


Thank you to all that made this summer one of the most memorable summers of my life,


-Roberth




No comments:

Post a Comment