Sunday, June 27, 2010

Garkay and I went to Barcelona before we came to Guardamar. Our hotel was really close to Sagrada Familia and it was amazing!
(If you try really hard, you can see Sagrada Familia on the left side.)
I wish I can go back and spend more time in Barcelona.




















I really enjoyed our field trip to Alicante, Murcia and Elche. Alicante, Murcia and Elche were beautiful and I wish we had more time to tour.
Left: Alicante/ Right: Murcia (The river is really wide compared to Guardamar.)
This picture was taken in Madrid on dia del Espana.
I also loved our three day weekend!
I loved team Madrid :) and our tour guides were awesome! (Team Madrid should post group pictures!)

It is strange but Spain reminds me of Korea a lot. Korea has similar Mercadillo on street every week. Also, the way drivers drive in Spain is very similar to Korea. (They don't stop when they see stop signs.)
Many little things remind me of Korea pretty much everyday.


I think I am the only Korean in Guardamar.
I am not kidding! (I feel so special and alone.. at the same time.)
If Alex is going to teach an architecture studio in Guardamar with Seoul University, I want to warn Korean students that Guardamar does not have any Korean restaurant here.
I miss KIMCHI so much!

-Christine

p.s/

Alex, Can we babysit Isabella?
She is so cute!
I will make sure that Bing is not gonna kidnap her.







I love this picture.
Bruno should be our mascot of Guardamar studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment