Saturday, August 9, 2014

Brand New Kind of ME

I could have never foreseen such a transformational and liberating chapter of my life. Every day, every minute, every second was a dreamlike reality. It took some courage to jump into the unknown; from coming to Spain to trying things I’ve never done before. It was the most rewarding experience and I wish it could have lasted forever. It feels as if though it came and went in a blink of an eye, I remember as if it were just yesterday arriving to the Alicante airport after 20 hours of travel, having a smoothie in company of Marisol, Ekaxi and Ellen at 4am at the airport Cafe waiting for the first bus left to find our way to Guardamar. Then arriving, endlessly looking for Noah and crashing on the second floor lounge until he found us to get all installed.

If I could relive this summer, I would relive it a thousand times. It was hard to be one of the last people to leave, as I hate good byes. I remember hearing the wheels of the luggage bags rolling down the hallway and off to the Guardamar train station & wishing I could press rewind. Rewind to all the night on the terrace, at the beach, to when we all met for lunch talked to Vicente, to the travels & all the new experiences.

I am forever in debt with the blessings of having experiences every moment this summer & having met every single person I had the chance to meet. Thank you, Alex & Noah for all the teachings & life lessons!




Spain and Summer 2014 will forever live in my soul

Ana Tenorio

No comments:

Post a Comment