Thursday, July 1, 2010

Week of Mid review

Seating in my living room wishing for internet….hopeless. Getting internet here is like a precious commodity, well for us anyways. These past 5 days have been mainly working towards mid-review. Its that time when we go from analysis to form quite scary…but Alex has been very gentle with the transition and has pushing us in the right direction. On Monday, we did an ambush quick sit analysis…CHAOS!! Quite informative.


Look at Scott! Our team is working so hard!
Look at how we invade our site! The site morphs into the site the site into the architecture. Continuing to work… please note the blue tape. Even in Spain I have my blue tape close to me during studio!


Then after studio we went home and cooked chicken! We are very fancy at Apt 2C…we make rice out of chicken broth…zucchini’s with soy sauce! It was quite delicious actually.



Then on Tuesday we continued working on our mylar adding more information on it.



Today we worked really hard towards mid-review…. But to get my creative juices running I went to visit the castle to understand the landscape more. ..finally discovered the walkway that wraps around the castle…great find…then I found Scott, Maya, Kathrine, and Kayla….they were trying to climb up a hill over the wall…. My first reaction was like ……….what are they doing….then Scott was like Christine your turn….I was like OK! Luckily I had shoes on because those bushes are sharp! After some rock climbing I MADE IT!

At this moment I will go work really hard on my rhino model. Good night.

- Christine L.





No comments:

Post a Comment